Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tag and nationalism.

Dear readers,

Due to the tag being too long and Blogger not having enough colours, I have decided NOT to do the tag.

Ha-ha-ha. I'm not joking.

Cause I am proud to be Chinese and also equally proud to see Malaysia's puny sized contingent march out in the Bird's Nest.

Cause I am in love with the police who have no better things to do than put up roadblocks all over the bloody farking city. And then take pleasure of causing massive traffic jams. I see this as a conspiracy to overload the already overloaded Malaysian public transport system.

Cause I love Russia and Georgia for sparking a huge conflict in the Balkans. Over a small region called South Ossetia. Ossified conflict in Ossetia. :D I like.

Cause I love Paris Hilton for standing up to John Mc Cain a.k.a Old Wrinkly white hair dude*lawl,undoubtedly quote of the year*. Not to mention stupid war veteran monkey boy.

Cause I love that in 2 years time this country of mine will be ruled by a *ahem* alleged murderer.

Cause I love Malaysia is a member of NATO(No Action Talk Only). Action for reform of judiciary is indeed talk only. Action against corruption is delayed talk response.

Cause I also love the fact that I can be arrested for being too seditious. O:

Cause I love everything in this lovely country.

Indeed. Life's good. Why waste it?

Let's just make this country a more fucked up place than it already is. (:

Cheerios.

No comments: