Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to school and not dreading it (that much).

Dear readers,

I am sorry to announce that I have only three more days.

In approximately 72 hours I would be back within the gates of a education facility on the outskirts of the City.
To be frank, it has been a good term.
Don't get me wrong, I am fine with the idea of going back to this education facility. Next term gonna be a test though. Not sure whether I will be ready.

Seriously.
Ain't nothing wrong.
Look! I am smiling. :D


I just don't want to leave home. T.T
My bed at home. And my bed at school.
God knows how many times I missed sleeping on my own bed especially with all those bed bugs. :S
Still, I can sleep anywhere! :P



Both tables are equally messy.
On the table. Home - Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan.
School - Core Mathematics 2 >.<
I think I am on Skype with Darrel.
I know I was talking to Ying when the photo was taken. XP
By the way, I haven't listened to radio in ages. There ain't no radio to listen in school.




Closets to compare. Nothing much to say. o_O


Goodbye. *wink*

No comments: