Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Term Gone.

Dear readers,

For me, first term has gone by and I am on HOLIDAY!!!! XD

And since I am in a good mood today. I will do a tag. >.<

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. What have you realised recently?
That it's better for me to be single.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope. I am innocent. :O

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
None. You wanna know why. The likeliness of me dying on a deserted island is fairly high I would say. Bringing "blog buddies" would account to sentencing them to death with me. Bringing them along would also mean have that much less chance of surviving. Hehe!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Switzerland.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That I could turn back time and be happier.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Let's not launch into a rant about how rainbows are ALWAYS formed after the rain.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Myself. I am afraid I will lose purpose in life.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Put $400000 in an offshore bank account. $600000 left, for me to spend. :P

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would. Then again, there ain't no point in confessing because one way love ain't gonna work.

10.List out 3 good points of the person(s) who tagged you.

Darrel

listener.
soon to be good film-maker.
a source of entertainment.

Yisan

Fun loving.
Optimistic and therefore forever unfazed by challenges!
Really good photographer.

Nicole

Cynical, realistically so.
Cool.
Intelligent.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Smart, Fun, Ambitious, Caring, Understanding, Straightforward, Cute, Nice.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Bimbo.

13. What is your ambition?
To be an internationally recognized economist. HAHA! I know the answer is the same as Nicole's but serious shit!

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out. I would feel insecure if they don't. *Fidgets*

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. Should I be one?

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Retarded.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Retarded and mood swingy.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
:O

20. How do you feel now?
Fine thank you?

No comments: