Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can anything go the right way?

Dear readers,

It begs for elucidation don't you think so, why things can never be right in your life.

I seem to always make the wrong decisions.

Screwed up experiences.

Ended up in the middle of nowhere with less of a life than ever.

Trying to stop whining but can't seem to put my life straight no matter how hard I try.

Things just don't work out.

Projects always take an unexpected turn and I have got to bear with all the shit.

I don't even feel wanted in this world.

I can't even have someone name me a best friend. -_-

Too bad.


"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I'm not going to whine." Robert Frost

Hopefully, Mr Frost. I certainly hope so.

I have just got to try harder, obviously I ain't trying hard enough.

Now that's news.

So, what's the matter? My life is perfect.

Peace out.

No comments: