Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Freeze.

Dear reader,

Stop.

Time to straighten things out. I need to think.

I can't go on any longer so I must say I am stopping here.

This has been too much, it is overwhelming. And the reasons for continuing this chase have dried up a long time ago.

And yet, I continue the pursuit. Without a plan. Without a direction.

Now it is time to stop, before it all gets out of hand.

Or more.

Before I go crazy.

And start shouting at people.

And baying for blood.

"Sir!",this voice says to me.

I can almost predict what it is about to say. It is all within me, well rehearsed.

"Why do you talk about love, when you know nothing about it at all?"

I have no idea.

"Why do you plead to know when you know nothing at all?"

I have no idea.

"What is wrong with you, can we never see you? Aren't you invisible?"

I have no idea.

"You are a loser, my friend. True and true. Life hasn't worked out for you at all. Who cares about brains when you are emotionally autistic? Go lick yourself."

I have no idea. I will, my friend.

"Why do you whine and do nothing?"

Because I can't. There's nothing I can do without making it worse.

"Why do you not change when all your friends have?"

I have no idea.

"Why do you not know?"

I have no idea.

Answers, I can't find. But regret is parlance, in this case more than any other.

No comments: