Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged and drawn to quarters by democracy haters,

Dear readers,

Liberty taken to answer tag.
Tagged by: Nicole, Danil, Alvin, Darrel

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..NO CHEATING!

  1. Darrel
  2. Ying
  3. Nicole
  4. Alvin
  5. Mahathir

DON'T READ AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED THE TOP

1. How did you meet 1? (Darrel)
I don't know. I think it was in Form 4. Whatever it is, meeting him made my life retarded. -_-
Good way? I shall give you the benefit of doubt.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?(Darrel)
I would say 8.5 would be pleasant.

3. How long have you known 4? (Alvin)
Long enough to be friends. I think its four years since I met him.

4. How do you know number 3? (Nicole)
Let's say she was a classmate for two years. o_o No conversations. Just "hi" and "bye". Then I
the online conversations began. So I guess I started knowing her then.

5. Where's 5? (Mahathir)
In his house. Although I'd rather hope he is in the morgue of IJN.

6. A fact about number 1? (Darrel)
He thinks he is hot. But his mirror tells him lies. xD

7.Who is 4 going out with? (Alvin)
I don't know. He keeps mum. I knew for a certain period. Don't blame me. I'm just not sure whether he still is active.

8. What does 1 do for a living? (Darrel)
Self-praised. Not self-employed.

9. Would you live with number 3? (Nicole)
Why not, although I am sure she will go crazy if I am around her enough.

10. What do you like about number 2? (Ying)
She is sweet, cute and funny :D

11. Do you miss number 5? (Mahathir)
No, he can suck my balls.

12. Would you make out with number 4? (Alvin)
I did rather kill myself. Hehe. Would you like it, gaybo?

13. What’s your opinion of number 2? (Nicole)
She needs a break from IB.

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5? (Mahathir)
When he left office, I was very happy.

15. What would you do if number 1 (Darrel) and 2 (Ying) were going out?
-_-

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Mahathir)
No.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? (Alvin)
Nope.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? (Nicole)
Nope.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Mahathir.

20. How often do you talk to 1? (Darrel)
Always.


21. What about 2? (Ying)
Occasionally.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? (Nicole)
HAHAHAHA. Sometime ago.

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Mahathir)
Nooooooo.

24. Do you dream about 2? (Ying)
Sometimes.

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget? (Alvin)
Emo-ness and football.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget? (Darrel)
LoL. Too much to say.

27. What's 3 hobby? (Danil)
Criticising the state of humanity and gambling.

28. Who do u want to TAG?
Everyone who reads my blog.

--END--

No comments: